Summer splash out
New Forest Water Park is offering one lucky family a splashing summer experience with a chance to win tickets to its popular Wibit water park.
After the success of the Wibit last year, the UK’s largest water park launched a new designated area this year – the ‘Kids Zone’ – giving youngsters aged six to 14-year-olds the chance to enjoy the thrill of the water in a controlled environment.
Managing director Mark Jury said: “I’ve been running the water park for nearly 27 years and introducing the Wibit modules has proved to be a great success in terms of the fun factor, and fitness element.”
In addition to the on-water modules, the Park has a range of family-friendly activities, including wakeboarding, kayaking, stand-up paddle-boarding, and overnight camping.
Enter the competition either using the form here or write the answer to the question on a postcard or the back of an envelope, add your name, address, daytime contact number and email address (optional), and send your entry to:
View Magazines c/o Valley News
19 Crow Lane, Wilton
Salisbury SP2 0HB
Closing date for entries: Friday August 25
To win tickets for a family of four, just answer this question:
In which forest will you find the UK’s largest water park?
Competition terms and conditions:
- Prize to be redeemed and used at the Water Park on or before September 30, 2017.
- The prize entitles a family of up to four people access to New Forest Water Park with one hour use of the Wibit Aqua Park. This must be redeemed in one transaction – the prize cannot be split across multiple days, times etc.
- Participants must be a minimum age of six years+ (or at least 110 cm in height) to use the facilities.
- Participants must be able to swim.
- If, for any reason, the apparatus is not in use, there is no obligation to provide a cash refund. An alternative date will be given at the park’s discretion.
More details: www.newforestwaterpark.co.uk