Summer is the perfect time for relaxing, the weather is warm, the evenings are lighter and everybody feels a little more laid back. This is no excuse for letting your sartorial standards slip however, we’ve all seen summer style horror stories (socks and sandals anyone?) but with a little bit of thought, a casual summer outfit can still have you looking razor sharp.
Try swapping your trainers for a pair of loafers, which still look great with shorts, but add a slightly more sophisticated edge. Wear these sock-less with a pair of light coloured chinos, an Oxford button down shirt and pair of Triwa Sunglasses.
1) Joseph Cheaney ‘Harry’ Tassel Loafer – £320
2) Levi’s Made & Crafted chino pant – £120
3) Regent Oxford Button Down shirt – £120
4) Hartford floral swimshort – £79
5) Aigle Montley short – £55
6) Triwa Havana Sunglasses – £110
7) Hartford pique polo shirt – £65